1.5.07


· 1 – 80 ·

misti: lol cara! yes we all come here to hug our sweet princess! and add to the insanity!
fcker-extraordinaire: hey, i need that bike. gimme that bike. :nuts:
monsterspank: soft pillows to you sweet girl..thinking of you
cara: me too ! even if Trans is so busy, we all come here for a little parties, isn't that cool? hugs Transi!!!!
monsterspank: i love you. mad ones included
monsterspank: Bidness
ye grumbloid: flippity... Mad? I'm not even a little angry, only a bit sleepy... things are amuck here, though. ;-) It's all akimbo...blug...
monsterspank: hello
transience: spank...you owe me somethings. erm, but i don't know what. just wanna call you out the way i did a long time ago. when i wasn't as transient as i am now.
transience: spank...ooohhh, for business or pleasure? cape...i promise everybody will be mad. it's the only way to survive in this place. rayay...heyey. :heart:
jaxe: you are so , so very. . . transient. and that's why i porcupine hug you. *stab* ow. ;-) hi beautiful girl!
rayay: stopping in to say hey xoox
cape: i will come to the pudding partay..as disguised as myself but only if there's mango pudding from grumb and other mad people there.
monsterspank: But you're not attainable either dear. BTW you know who is coming back to Manila next month.
transience: kracker...i never noticed. but that's because i'm sickie in the head, too.
transience: spank!...i wuv you, too. those photos are fucking awesome. thank you for thinking of me. jeremy...not yet on my side of the globe, it ain't. miss me?
transience: cape, misti, grumblefish...we're off to a pudding party, then. i'm going as a gyspy. spank...i am higher in rank than any king's woman, honey. you know that.
Kunstemaecker: I have mental disorders
spank: i have a gift... dark pictures at 'the beach days' i thought of you when i posted them. l8r
jeremy: is it the end of the month yet?
spank: i wuv .... trans?
monsterspank: I could not wait and self destructed. If you see any of the King's men you know where to send them. Though I still prefer the king's woman.
ye grumbloid: ...squeezing mangos, to get those filled- bowls don't travel well underwater. help yourselves. nap time, tootired about getting the ol' stirrer licked... glub...
ye grumbloid: [splashes up]...puff, puff...all right, girls, here you go. three bags of wholesome, fresh pudding. see? still warm, but it took me hours of
misti: did i hear pudding?
cape: grumb - i'll take some pudding!
transience: mango, preferably.
ye grumbloid: Sounds promising. Shall I bring over some nice, soothing pudding?
transience: misti, cape, mitz, cara...you're all my girls. love you lots. grumblefish...i've a bone to pick with you, you know. spank, we'll talk. we have a lot of catching up to do.:D
transience: slither dude...lapit na po.
ye grumbloid: blug...eh, misti! just remember, the tongue bone's connected to the thigh bone, the tooth bone's connected to the toe bone...trans has some glossies of the whole procedure, somewhere... burble...
misti: lol! and i'm cara's personal stalker too. love you, princess! and grumble! i have to work on your fins!
cara: i am following the 2 "M"'s ..jeje!! How ya doing ma princess? :heart:
misti: i'm on mitz's tail, and i love you!
mitz: sending hugs and besos
cape: kisses and such
monsterspank: come back na! miss you miss me Ü
misti: lol at kracker!! hugs princess! love you! u know that though!
transience: i will be back soon, my dear ambassador. be patient.
Kunstemæcker: :biggrin:
Kunstemæcker: damn, I shouldn't have asked that question
Kunstemæcker: I do not agree, I demand more frequent updates! What's more important Trans? Work or keeping me content?
transience: you guys are great. i'm getting there. wherever that is. have a happy weekend, y'all. :)
cape: you are loved more than you can comprehend - big, fat, warm hugs
ie: i hope for better days ahead of you. :)
cara: spreading some love around...hold on tight there Trans! HUGS MA BELLE!
misti: you're a strong princess. i know you will make it through. hugs for your journey
JohnB: We would cross the Sahara's infinite searing reaches for just a miniacule fragment of what drops you happen to spill...our death throes would not even stop us!
jeremy: Is it the end of the month yet?
ye grumbloid: Even high-performance prototypes need occasional maintenance. I'm stunned that you've come so far, so fast, on battery power. Your family is lucky to have you!- but you're missed! here's a smootch >*<
monsterspank: Slow down and taste the ramen kid.
transience: mwah!
squirrel: I love yoooooooooooooooooooooou! and I am in the same boat. hee. let's wear prada together in a leaky rowboat. what say? :biggrin:
transience: your warmth is appreciated. all of you. thanks.
d!: pop'n in! hey there cutie!
monsterspank: Sojourner has added another reason for me to hate Mondays.
monsterspank: I suck and you don't. So get over it.
milktea: we're probably walking down the same phase of our lives right now. I'm getting less and less time to go online. But I'm happy and I know you are too. Miss yah!
cape: i wish i could take all the burdens from you trans. there is a lot of illness in my family at the moment, too. thinking of you much girl (((((hugs)))))
yvaine: Ah sweet transient, I will miss you. Hang tight, sweetie. Our prayers are with you and your family, beautiful stranger.
de.vile: its just that things come up together. Hold on, you'll survive
cara: Dear...is hard to deal with all of this. I just wish you and your family all goes for the best. And loving you from my heart wish it would help in anything destiny can bring for good. U take care dama
misti: hugs, sweet princess, take care and rest when u can :heart:
transience: thanks, maja, capegirl, spank and de.vile. just got a phone call that my grandfather has parkinsons. :(
de.vile: *squats besides the northern way waiting* Hoping your dad gets well soon
monsterspank: and no bloggingobligatorynesses! now
monsterspank: i'm so sorry to hear your dad is sick. i should catch up via e-mail. hugs and peace for you my akindred. thinking of you far away
maja: Hi transience! take care :) xoxox
claudzki: hope your dad gets better soon
misti: hope dad's ok. a prayer for everyone. :heart:
transience: claudzki...heh. cara...love you, too! aaawww. :)
cara: take your time My dama, i do love you and LOVE you so much!
claudzki: "...she comes and she goes..and nobody knows..." :D
transience: i like hidden links.
transience: jeremy...you've been mining, hm? don't tell anyone.
transience: ie...you, too! for the week, i have work, a wake and a hospital visit to my dad lined up. life is too short, i tell you.
jeremy: How is it that I'm just now finding the panties photo? I hate myself sometimes. And boxcode. I hate boxcode.
ie: see you soon transience! have a great weekend. :)
transience: microwave...i've been nuked bad.
transience: mitz... :heart: missed you! kracker...kumusta? di magtatagal, mas magaling ka na magsalita ng tagalog kaysa sa akin. :P